Silhouette Online Class 1 - One to One Personal Class
The 1st in a series of 3 Classes to help you get the most out of your Silhouette Machine and Software
Set Up & Design Class Will Cover:
• Setting Up Personal Preferences With Silhouette Studio
• How To Backup Your Files & Update Your Machine Firmware
• Getting To Know Silhouette Studio
• Creating Your Own Design
• Adding & Manipulating Text
• Importing & Working With Library Designs
• Tuition Supplied By Hayley West
• Class Duration: Approximately 1.5 hours
• Detailed Follow Up PDF to repeat the class at home.
You will need to have a reliable internet connection as the class will be conducted via Zoom at a date and time convenient to you.
During the session Hayley will share her screen so as you can see exactly what she is doing and if you want to work alongside her you can on your computer too. In this scenario you will need to have the ability to split your screen or watch the class on another device such as another computer/laptop/tablet.
If you would like to ask any questions prior to the class please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*PLEASE NOTE P&P WILL BE REFUNDED AFTER YOU COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE*